New here looking for a few answers...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Doc Block, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Hello everyone,

Long time smoker, first time poster. I have read over the TOS and have a few educational questions for anyone that wishes to answer.

First off, I am 21 years old and from the United States. As most of you probably know it is illegal here, but I would like to know if it is still acceptable for me to post on here?

Secondly, is it okay for me to talk and ask questions about MJ (growing, buying seeds, ect) on here?

Thanks for all of your help. I hope you guys don't think that I am another American douch-bag, but it's understandable ;)

--Doc

2. yeah you are ok...read forum rules in the sticky above and, here are mj laws state by state...http://www.norml.com/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516...gl:D.

3. Thanks man for the reply! I have already read the forum rules/TOS and have been with Norml for quite some time now :) I was just unclear on the +unlawful part of the forum rules/TOS. Thanks again man!

4. This forum is an information exchange, which is legal. And besides, everyone here really is a 92 year old grandmother and none of us have ever actually seen a MJ plant! ;)

5. Possessing, producing and dealing marijuana is illegal in the US, but talking about it is not.
    Even answering questions on how to grow can't be considered assisting a crime as it's reasonable to assume the grower lives in a country/state where
    growing is legal. You're not assisting a crime if no crime is being committed.

GC isn't actually a site where marijuana is discussed, it's merely a site for talking bs. Everything here is posted for the purposes of entertainment.
    The more realistic sounding the bs is the funnier it is.

I actually am a 92 year old grandmother and I actually have never seen a MJ plant, but I really really want to. :bongin:

6. Yeah maybe, too, I will one day get to see a MJ plant. I still have never seen one, everything I am going to post about is going to be phantasies :)