Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new here. just wanted to see..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asianb.MARLEY, Jul 15, 2009.

1. just picked up a qp of some dank, wanted to find out what it was. smells pretty fire, pure green, with little red hairs, and little bit of crystal there.

sorry for the bad pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. that does not look like a qp

3. no way is that 4 ounces

4. he probably got in 4 different bags....

5. You guys must not buy QPs very often....

6. I must say that I DO grab QPs from time to time, and that looks like 1-2 zips MAX. Especially with how fluffy/fresh that stuff looks

7. +1 to that. lol

ding ding ding. hes right u nubs -_-.

this stuff is extremely puffy. im bout to smoke a bowl here at work right quick.
    heres another pic of it broken up. pics dont justify how green this bud is.

[​IMG]

8. Pretty much impossible for us to tell what it is.

9. Then the nubs, as you are calling everybody here were right, it wasn`t a QP that was shown.

Jeronimo

10. Looks like some nice high mids. No way for us to tell what strain it is... Im guessing its not a strain just some kb.

11. Sorry but what you said is a contradiction....

12. i never said i was showing the qp. as it was stated. "i picked up a qp" i never said "i picked up a qp now i am going to show u" k thx. stfu.

13. LOL! good eye. i guess i didnt catch that cause i didnt really want to read it as soon as i saw the word "mids" -_-.

i guarantee you this stuff is far up the scale from mids. never have i tasted mids that taste like this.

14. A lot people lack the ability to think shit through, and instead take things at face value or jump to conclusions because it's easier. Hell, I don't think I've ever bought a single QP that was all in just one bag

15. lol @ calling that dank. looks like you're the nub to me

16. Not all dank looks like the stuff in High Times.

17. true.

exactly what i was about to say. haha.

18. Just because it doesn't look "dank" doesn't mean it isn't, You must puff it to rate it.

19. ive puffed it, taste good.

but i dont know how i would rate it.

20. wtf is everybody hatin and judgin his bud for:confused: