New here, just moved

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Plugs, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys :) I just made an account but I've been smoking for over a year. I made my account because I've been wondering how to get connections (and people to smoke with) in Northern CT (the 860). I live here part time and I have no way of meeting other smokers.

2. Hey man, also from the 860 :) just remember you can't ask for connects here, but you can ask for tips/advice.

3. Yeah I'm more wondering how to GET them if I don't go to school or work there and therefore have no friends there or anything. I've seen my neighbors smoking before but I feel like it would be creepy to go up to them and talk to them when i've never met them.

4. There really isn't any secret trick or anything..you just have to ask people. Nothing more anyone can really tell you. Where are you from btw? And age?

5. I'm 18, just turned, still in HS. I live in Vernon on the Ellington border half time, the other half I'm with my mom in MA

6. If you're still in HS what's the issue? Ask people a school? Im 20 from Bristol.

7. Yeah but the thing is I go to school in Wilbraham MA and no one there knows anyone even close to Vernon. I have friends in North Granby and Enfield but that's the closest.

8. Someone hook this kid up!!!

Follow your nose to the holy herb. Or try facebook to find people in the area that look 420 friendly.

9. Someone still in school having issues finding herb is definetely not looking very hard.

10. Yeah I'll try, thanks :] Wish me luck

11. The issue is finding it away from school because school hasn't helped.

12. Idk I doubt FB is a very reliable source lol. If some rando messaged me on fb asking for weed I definitely would not reply lol

13. ^^^^^ completely agree