Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New here - just a few questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imrlyhighnow, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to weed but...you should know....I have been enlightened. This is perhaps the most wonderful creation God gave the Earth. I'm blazzzzzzed right now. :smoke:

Okay. So one of my favorite things right now is finding new accessories for my weed. I bought a cute little pipe a while back--green, blue, and swirly yellow. I named him Phineas, Finny for short. Today I purchased a double bubbler. It's yellow and blue and matches Finny. Double bubbler's name is Missy. I'll post pictures later. I'm too high right now.

Questions:
    1. I have pipes. I love them...but I'm curious about joints. And blunts. I've had such amazing times with my pieces and it almost seems sacrilege neglectful to try something new. Can it get you significantly high? I like getting totally blazzed and quick. Will a joint/blunt satisfy me now?

2. I want to get higher quality weed. Where can I get it? I want to get different strains of mary jane. Do most sellers have a selection or is it just random finding it?

Okay. I don't know if those made sense. I'm just really enjoying myself now. Forgive me if this is a useless post. I'm just in love with this HERB and have to tell people.:hello:

2. I may be jumping the gun here, but....................troll?

3. hahha;

blunts and joints are more of a portable way to get high or if youre outside. I like blunts but they aren't efficient at all. Waste alot of weed, Glass is the way to go.

If you want good strains and you cant get a connect, you can either keep looking or start growing yourself.

Good luck, and happy smokin.

J

4. if its really good bud, use your bowl (or bong whatever you have) but blunts and joints are the shit 2... specially if you face it to yourself. if you have a lot of shitty weed, deff use blunts

5. If you want to get REALLY BLAZED fast, invest in a good glass bong.

6. ^ This.

7. Make a gravity bong... they get you HIGH AS FUCK. :hippie:

8. First, where do you live? Just the state is fine

9. Georgia

10. thanks everyone for all your input so far! i appreciate it!

11. For your second question. Either get a MMJ card (If possible in your state. I'm not sure about the laws in Georgia) Or just ask your current dealers. Another option is doing a Micro Grow. Do a search for the PC Growers Club. It's a really cool way to grow in the privacy of your own home. :D

12. Smoking ganja is kind of like sex, it doesn't hurt to experiment;). I love toking the bong, but will never pass up a good chance to set on the porch and torching a jay. Then I have my little homemade pipe for work. Don't stick to just one give em all a try, doubt you will be disappointed.:love: Post some pics of your new pieces. Peace.
    Oh, and don't smoke from tin foil, or pop cans, not good for you. A lighter can get foil hot enough to release small amounts of toxic vapors.

Attached Files: