New here, hi all - from ATL

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by weeboo1, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Hey everyone this board was recommended to me by a friend and after checking it out it had so much good content I registered. :wave:

I'm from ATL, lets cut to the chase here is my baby:

[​IMG]

I picked it up last 4/20 ;)

EDIT: Sorry for the crappy pic, I'm out of town and away from all my good shots!

2. welcome to GC!!! i like the bong

3. Welcome to the City Weeboo! :O Woot... that's cool, one of my mates got the same bong ( But red ) ^.^

4. welcome to GC, your really close too me.. alot of georgia boys coming to the city now its great

5. Ga here as well, a little further down the highway than Parker.

-C

6. Welcome to the city. Nice bong. Is that a four arm perc?

7. Yeah I know it is kinda hard to see it, but it has a 4 arm tree perk in the center, above that a dome chamber, and after that an ice catch.

8. Yea, the dome is just a splash gaurd. Very useful for a bong that size. I see the roor bowl and stem (maybe diffuser, can't tell). Is that a roor ashcather too?

9. yeah it is all roor pieces. 5 pieces in total. The clerk at 42 degrees in little five recommended buying new diffusers and a different slide for the ash catcher because the slide that comes with it extends into the water and is kind of tedious to remove.

10. Wow, that's one sexy hunk of glass!!!
    Can you easily clean off water rings when you put drinks on it?

Oh, the bong's cool too.

Welcome to the city.

11. Welcome to the City. I also have a bong just like that. Same ashcatcher too.

12. welcome to the city! nice bong -- im from atl too! actually.. most of the people who wrote in this thread are also from georgia. haha