New here Got some storys.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TH3DUBBS, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Well I've been creeping around for a few months and decided to finely post.

I started smoking off and on when I was 15, I have some stories I thought would be cool to tell about places I've smoked and other things.

A few months ago I had the chance to start smoking again. I live in a small town about 2 and a half hours away from lasvegas. It all started When my friend invited me to his house. ( He was kicked out of his house in cali, and moved in with is Aunt who is the mayor of my town.) So we drive to this house with a barn/garage shed thing off to the side. We walk in and Lifts up this hatch:eek: We go down a small set of stares and there is a stereo and a few quarter pipes, ect to skate, and some couches. That soon became my Fav place to smoke.

Until the other day! My other friend Waylen and me are driving around when We get a call from My other friend (mike--- Not real name you'll know why soon) Calls me up and says his parents just left and he is alone and is DTS (Down to smoke) I have no Idea where he lives, but Waylon does. So we gas up and drive 10 miles out of town, Take a turn and start driving down this road. After a few minutes Waylon ask If I see the house, I thought I say it and was like dam thats big. I was looking at the Guest house. He looked at me, laughed and he said " No idiot, Thats just he guest house look over there." I looked over on the mountain and The biggest house I have ever seen just popped out!:eek: This house is F'ing BIGGGG!!! It's a 3 level mansion! It has 3 hot tubs and over 20 T'vs It is the best place to smoke!!! the best part about it besides its massive theater that shits on any thing in salt lake city is that the kids parents are never there!!!

It's funny Iv'e been friends with the kid for about a year and new he was rich but not as rich as he is. It turns out his mom started a business in there garage that got huge like billions of $$ huge.

I'm glad I got to know the kid before I new how rich he was. He is chill and I liked him for who he was not what he had.

Oh yeah Hi everybody