New here from Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cockroach, May 22, 2010.

1. Hey everybody, thought it'd be common courtesy to first introduce myself before saying anything else here, I'm a 24 year old Californian and I just graduated from a university in Washington D.C., and after looking for some place new, I've moved down to Austin, Tx with my beautiful fiance and two canine companions with a commonly-shared goal with everyone else here... to keep shit weird as much as possible and to be happy for the rest of my life. I plan on growing some (3 to 6) feminized Nirvana NL #5 as my first grow under a 400 watt HPS bulb, perhaps each seed per 3 gal container from bghydro.com and when it comes to that point, I'll take some pictures to share with you all. It's generally for personal use just until I see where this form of illicit-yet-passionate hobby takes place in my metaphysical being. Otherwise, I'll go to graduate school in UT and become a high-school teacher with dreams for a position in the school administration of some kind while smoking all the dank while I can. It's already nice knowing you all here, makes me feel all warm and giddy inside to be a part of a movement now. ;) -- Cheers

2. Well hello there cop :cool:

3. Shhhhhhhh. ;)

4. Welcome to GC:wave:

Sounds like ya got a pretty good life plan, enjoy:D:smoke: