Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Here But Not New To Token

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HyrdoCountry22, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Sarcasm isn't a good card to play on the internet and doesn't justify breaking the rules. You joined July 28th 2014. It is August 22nd 2014. Does that sound like well over a month to you? Ahaha.....

2. hey guys relax and chill plz

3. Maybe he's a long time lurker. That being said, his post does come across semi-weird because of his join date. I wouldn't look too much into it though.

Welcome new dude. Sorry about the dyslexia but everything you're trying to say is coming through clear to me. So far its only been small nit-pickable things, but the messages you're trying to get across are coming through fine. If you're interested in growing go find the growing section of the forum. They'll love you over there. They're pretty respectful of the new guys.

4. Well he got banned anyway, he was name calling in a majority of his posts in other threads.

And yeah your message is coming across just fine op, don't worry about the trolls

5. Some people on this site man lol...

Its not a question of if you're nuts, we're all a little mad here. But some people jump out of the woodwork with nuts over 9000.

6. Ahaha I know right? And the internet can really bring it out

7. THANKS GET DOWN ,DOYOU BEST MEMBER EVER :)

troll?

9. hell no hes really helpful he read what i had to say and honestly put timew in to helping me 

10. Haha yeah that'd be nice

11. Congratulations. You have found the ultimate source of information for all that is Marijuana. And life. :gc_rocks:

Grammar*  :laughing:

13. Welcome OP, you will learn that most thing OldSchool posts is sarcasm or a troll. Plenty of laughs to be had with his posts! I could understand everything you said, so your dyslexia isnt a problem for me :bongin:

14. Also, your name is HydroCountry22 .... Lol not whatever you said it was. Just a heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Oh shit

16. This whole thread makes me really laugh..thank you guys for the wake and bake laugh and welcome to the new guy. Lots of good info and interesting posts...

17. im lost about the name thing ?.

18. I think hes saying that you're reading the member titlesand thinking theyre the usernames. Get down, do you? Is my member title. You can put anything there. Right above it is username, Ozric Tentacles.

19. i feel stupied