Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New here and need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedlsdman420, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Okay so I hate when i see all the post like will I past my drug test and now I'm doing it yea im a hipacrit i guess...Okay I'm on 6 months random drug screening for possesion of marijuana at a school dance. My court sate was like april 7th I bealive and i haven't been drug tested yet so I think It'll be soon. My jppo trust me a lot I think because I have made a lot of good decesions latley and made myself look like a goodie goodie lol while still secretily being a stooner. Last night me and my sister and a couple of our friends smoked 3 bowls and drank a bottle of wine each. I'm 100 pounds and i smoke about 3 bowls and then 1 bowl in the morning. Sence they were with people I only took about I'd say 12 rips maybe. and i have been clean for about a month prior to that and a few months prior to that too lol. soo how long will it be in my system? I'm 100 pounds 5 foot 2 and if i get drug tested soon if i put about 2 or 3 drops of clear eye eye drops in it and then 2 or 3 after well it make it negitive? sorry to get on this forum on a bad note and please no lectures. I'm having problems with drugs and i recently got of a lot of them so now i just smoke marijuana.

2. Are you 12?

3. Just don't smoke and you don't have to worry about the drug tests. It's really not that hard to quit smoking weed unlike caffeine or cigarettes (I'm strong enough to quit cigarettes but caffeine is so much harder because it's been around me since my early childhood).

THC stays in your urine tract for about a week, blood 2-3 weeks, swabs is less than 24 hours. I think that's all you need for probation drug tests.

I think bleach works better but it is hard not to smell it. I've heard eyedrops work but I'm not 100% sure about it. Try peeing between 2 seconds starting and 2 seconds finishing (in the middle is where THC levels dip the lowest).

Have fun being on probation :wave:

4. Are you going to actually post a productive post? :smoke:

5. [quote name='"Smokey55109"']Are you 12?[/quote]

I dont even understand what hes saying. If he puts clear eyes in his pee will he pass? What? Hipacrit? I hate age police but OP must be real young.

6. No, I'm pretty sure 12 year olds use spell check.

This kid's like 10

7. My 49 year old mom types worse than him, guys. Smh...How about instead of arguing about how old this guy is and how bad his spelling is, and actually be giving advice to people? EH??? :D

8. Although I agree with Yosh 100%, and this is something I never say, I cannot help but sit here thinking that you are very young. All I have to base my opinion on of you is the short paragraph above, and I'm just going to say it, you worry me. Now, I'm almost 37 years old. So even if you just turned 18, that's young to me. Okay? I'm just saying because I don't want you to think I'm being condescending here.

Do you realize how many years you have ahead you...if you make the right choices now? You've admitted here that you already have "problems with drugs." Based on my assumption of your age, you are too damn young to be having problems with drugs. At least give your brain time to fully develop before you wreck your body. Put off the heavy partying for just another couple of years. Trust me, it will fly by. Again, based on my assumptions about what I read, it sounds like the friends you have chosen may be making some bad choices of their own. Do you have any friends who don't do drugs who you can hang out with while you are on probation? You honestly don't need the temptation.

I will not tell you to quit smoking marijuana because it's bad for you. Anything you want to know about the amazing benefits of our beloved plant, please, refer to GrannyStormCrow's list posted in our medical forum. But I will tell you that you should quit for the simple fact that you are on probation because of it. My advice to you is do not smoke again until you are off of probation. For the time being, you need to stay active and drink water. (Don't go overboard with the water. Too much can make you sick.)

If you are much older than I think, feel free to just disregard everything I wrote above. :smoke:

9. Except the "quit because you're on probation" part :D

For reference: Granny Storm Crow's MMJ Reference List- July 2010

10. #10 saywhatagain, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    he's 5'2 and 100 lbs, definitely 13'ish. plus he said his jppo which is a juvenile probation officer

stop smoking, there's no point in violating your probation and having to go to lock up over some weed. if i were in your shoes i would straighten up and quit instead of trying to beat the drug test