Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New herb and chocolates (shrooms) in from last night..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mmmitch, Jun 22, 2007.

1. felt like postin up the new herbs i got in, haven't done that here yet since i'm new..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

don't ya hate the shit bags some dealers give out? tis why you have your own..

2. are those shrooms dipped in chocolate? haha thats awesome

3. yesss

4. niccce. I always wonder how that type of weed turns into dence balls (nugs). I got thoes same bags, and bat man one and a few skull ones.
    anyway nice pickup on the half how much was it?
    Ive never had chocolates before or shrooms for that matter.

5. Looks fucking delicious man! +Rep

6. Nice Danks Shit You Got There

7. +rep for dankness and for the fantastic boomers! question, how many boomers r there gram wise? how much did it all cost u? how much do u pay for ur dank buds? i get similar looking weed, infact i bought a 1/4 or some shit that looks exactly like that for 107 last night.......lol normally for that bag id pay 120, but it was from a good friend.....

8. tru, looks like the ATL beasters we get across the states haha, anyways those choco's look crazie.

9. I thought those boom candies looked familiar, i have the same mold (the flower / smiley shapes) comming around lately, different color foil but same mold. I was thinking it looked familiar then saw you were from the atl.

10. yeah, I've gotten choc boomers just like the ones you have as far as mold goes...but I'm definitely nowhere near atlanta.

enjoy, I love choc shrooms...tasty.

11. haha i like the superman baggies