New Heady Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Relaxxxxx, Aug 28, 2012.

1. These are my two new beloved tools. The Bubbler is newer, and it smokes like a dream:
    [​IMG]
    This is the back:
    [​IMG]

The dry pipe's name is Chippy from Tim and Eric: Awesome Show Great Job!
    Still waiting for a name for the Bub. What do you guys think of my glass? :smoke:

2. sick glass man.

i would love to smoke out of that.

3. Thanks, man. I'm really happy with them. The dry piece was clear when I got it, and it's turning a nice, deep blue now.

4. i got a really similar bubbler for $37. by similar i mean shape, mine was all different colors. one of the best pieces i've ever had. the shotgun was huuuge and the bowl was perfectly sized, burned slow and was impressively smooth.:wave: nice pick up OP.

5. I talked the seller down to 30, pretty good deal. It's definitely my favorite piece that I've had.

6. (desperately trying to keep the thread alive to get more opinions about my pieces) Bump?

7. Beautiful bubbler, I would have probably even paid more for it, it's sweet!

8. Oh I definitely would have paid more for it. It used to be 60, and I was thinking about it then, but recently it was dropped to 45, and I talked him down to $30.99. So stoked. She smokes like a dream.