New Heady Bong, Dank Buds [MACROS]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LiveLifeWell32d, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Bought this 30" heady Gong from a local glassblower that goes by the name of hyme, Hes jewish and from Israel. 9mm thick glass, reinforced ice pinches. Glass dragon and marbles throughout piece. Named it OSIRIS after the egyptian water god. Super thick glass and this bong fucking rips my face off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Milkshots to come..

Next..

Jack Herer...this is some of the best Jack I have had the pleasure to smoke, cost an arm and a leg but its gold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry...Dense Indica bud, cost 380$ an ounce, unfortunately all gone from break. Just taking these last few pics of the bud.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy toke'n Blades

2. ill piece dude. i really like the work, i just wish that i could figure out what that clear glass pattern was more clearly. i see the dragon's head but cant see much more than that. i definitely dig that setup though for sure.

3. that is a sick lookin bong dude +rep

4. sweet ass bong dude, I would take that piece in a second. Mind saying how much a beautiful piece like that costed?

5. The whole clear piece is a chinese style dragon holding a marble in one claw seen in the 3rd an 7th pictures. the bong was 500$ even with a free bag, free diffuser, free crystal bowl, free inline ashcatcher, free pouches for bowl and ashcatcher, 15 free packs of various papers

6. Great deal if I do say so myself

7. Bong is the shit. Custom made +rep and those nugs were real dank. Overall badass post

8. nice work on that glass, so much to look at. great buds as well..
    overall awesome post...u should make some vids of u hitting that bong.

9. Damn... thats awesome glass.

Whered you get it?

10. Holy fuck, dude. That is a seriously nice piece of glass. I love those tubes with all the marbs on them. Sick pickup.

11. that is a beautiful piece of art, to bad you are gonna have to get it al dirty:bongin:;)

are you sure its GONG? it looks like a piece of plastic is holding in the downstem.... not that it really matters though :confused_2:

12. Haha, this is true my friend, is is not a true GonG, the joint at the actual bong is a rubber grommet, but the downstem, ashcatcher, and bowl are all glass on glass.

13. bump before milk tonight

14. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of heady bongs but this one is exceptionally awesome.,

15. verrrrrry nice would love to have a pieace of art like that. not to mention that sweet dank enjoy it. +rep

16. The glass is really nice, amazing bud. ++Rep

17. sick bud and bong

18. where are the pics of the inline and the a/c?

19. Thats a real nice Heady.

I was actually checkin them out at the headshop yesterday. That'll be a good collectors item since the guy is gettin so old.

20. sweet bong, man. nice buds too.