Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new headies pick up (PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by budlove27, Feb 8, 2009.

1. some pretty nice stuff i just picked up, 40$ for the 8th,pretty strong head high,sorry some of the pics look differnt becuase of the light! enjoy:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. not headies, classic beaster

enjoy though

3. There is too many trichs for that too be beasters..
    :rolleyes:
    Its just dank without proper trimming

4. I'm surprised no one else has posted in this thread. That 2nd nug is amazing.

5. Looks dense as hell.

6. thank you very much, im smokin a nice fat bowl rite now :smoking:

7. do you go into every pickup thread and call out everybody who you think has beasters instead of headies, seriuosly stop being a little bitch and do some good for the thread instead of being an asshole im sure this kid isnt valueing your opinion to much on wether he has beasters or heads anyways

8. That's some good shit for $40/8th.

9. Dudes got a point.

Get off you high horse.

10. my horse or his horse?
    im pretty fucking high

11. His horse...

12. #12 jessebehere, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    it looks pretty nice but they look like they've been compressed the fuck out of. They are in weird shapes.

13. Word,
    that shit pisses me off..
    +rep

14. I dont think they're bricked, just looks dense as a mother fucker.

15. some of the bud looks like it has like an edge to either and isn't really the natural bud shape. It could just be the angle of the shot.

whatever I'd still smoke that even if its bricked

16. those buds look like rocks, lol, nice find

17. dank... very dense and plenty of crystals, sick.

18. yea thats some beasters in my town i can get the stickiest fire 1 gram for 10 its so gooooooooooood

19. #19 tyrone biggums, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    thats pretty word. i think the bud is good for the price, maybe a step above beast but not dank.. unless it has a nice kush or skunk smell and taste. i'd buy an 1/8 or quarter if it was around and i already had dank, or none was around..

says the kid with 15 posts who types like he's 14. is it some "fire"? ahaha. nice strain name=

20. im sorry i dont mean to be a dick but there's no way i would post pictures of that bud on this sight. its not dirt, curtainly has come crystal layering, more then classic beast but the nug formation and the thickness and the sucker leafs give away that that shit has a lot of beast in it and something else a bit more nasty. wouldn't pay more then 200/oz, no way.