Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Harvester

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pbdaniel, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Hey all

I live in a very HUMID climate. I hung my buds for 3 days in a dark cool closet, RH was about 68%. I only put about 10% of the hangers in a jar the rest are still hanging???

They seem dry but soft to the touch. After 2 days in the jar they are not getting tighter and still soft. Am I on the right track or is there something more I should do??

PB

2. Well if you think the humidity is too high where you are and is causing the bud to remain moist, try putting a fan in the room.  Constant air movement will help dry out the bud faster.  If its still not enough, point the fan directly at the bud.  You have to be careful doing that though because it could dry out the bud too fast and make it very harsh to smoke.  Air movement is important!