New harvest pics!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sidious, Feb 15, 2003.

?

what do you's think?

1. dank, it never smoke it!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. not bad....bong smoke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. good shit....!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. the ultimate shiznit!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If I thought I could find some Acapulco or Columbian Gold seeds...I'm getting the hang of this and I could get serious next time...Can you buy seeds like these or are they extinct?

2. Right on Sid, those looke awesome!

3. i have some gold seeds got them from my friends kuz. hes been grow for 12 years only like 5 seeds tho wish i had more but i gots me lots and lots of indica seeds like 200 or so for the summer well id'e say like 100 for summer the rest in my house 10 at a time.

4. welcome back swan, good to see you again......Peace out....Sid

5. They are not extinct. I grow some Acapulco gold and I was letting a couple plants go to seed once in a while.

I am clonig more now..

I would like to get some columian gold seeds.

6. Another term for xtra bad weed is "ghack" or Ghackweed.

7. looks great sid one q's what kind of yeild per plant did you get like how many ozs per plant i dont need to wish you good luck peace out

8. Very nice, Sid. I think you've answered a question I posted under general growing, about fertilizing during flowering. Here's a kind of fuzzy shot of some baby buds growing in my closet. I hope they look as good as yours when they grow up!

<CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

9. 420, I'll try to figure out the exact length of time these plants have been flowering...They sprouted on May 1, and I turned the lights back to 12 hours on June 22. There were 10 plants then, I think, and by the time they all started flowering, only 3 were female and they were the smallest of the bunch. So I decided to let them grow a little more, and put the lights back to 18 hours on July 6. So they were on 12 hours for 2 weeks and were beginning to flower when I put them back on 18 hours. So I brought in another plant I'd been growing sometimes outdoors and sometimes in, but which was not old enought to let flower the first time I put the lights at 12 hours. So now I had four plants on 18 hours, and they were growing so fast I decided to cut the lights back to 12 hours and let all four plants go ahead and flower after just a week and a half. So on July 16 I cut the lights back to 12 hours, and now all four plants are flowering nicely, even the younger one which is the bushiest of the four and obviously a different strain, as the leaves are much lighter and don't have the red stems the others have. I know it isn't good to change the photoperiod so much and so soon like I did, but space and circumstances kind of forced it. Now I know I just need three female plants for my closet. But anyway, it has been 17 days since flowering started the second time, so I guess this is at least the third week of flowering, depending on how you look at it.

10. freakin awesome buds!!!!!! looks very Yummmmmy!!! wish i had some bout now!!!!!!

Attached Files:

• hippy.gif
      hippy.gif
      File size:
      591 bytes
      Views:
  11. damn and i missed this one.....i was about to guess 2-3 weeks, looking good.......what strain is it??............Peace out........Sid

12. !!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT THE CRYSTALS ON THEM BUDS !!!!!!!!!!

That is some good lookin stuff right there, u definitely got them Green fingers Sid!
    U wont be suprised so if i ask u more info on how u grew it lol,

1) wot kinda light u use ?
    2) how big were they before and after flowering ?
    3) How long for veg and flowering ?
    4) Wot was the Dry weight of it all ?

Whatever ure doing, keep doing it man, cos its paying off BIG TIME!
    Those Buds are Supercalafrajalistic-espealidocious! <--- Yes, Im STONED!, but i can still spell, i think.......?
    CWL

Giggle, Giggle!........zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ!

13. the buds are beautiful, but those stems seem pretty red. or is that what that strain is like?

14. Nice trees SID

Man i cant waite to cut my honeys down,wish i had some picks
    maby i;ll have some soon i have 4 skunk/NL#5 in flower mode going on 5 weeks...oh so soon cant stand it anymore..

15. !!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT THE CRYSTALS ON THEM BUDS !!!!!!!!!!

That is some good lookin stuff right there, u definitely got them Green fingers Sid!
    U wont be suprised so if i ask u more info on how u grew it lol,

1) wot kinda light u use ?
    2) how big were they before and after flowering ?
    3) How long for veg and flowering ?
    4) Wot was the Dry weight of it all ?

sorry never noticed the questions celtic weedlover............

1) A 400w HPS
    2) 12" before......approx 24" when flowered
    3) approx 30days veg and approx 8 weeks flowering
    4) sorry can't remember, but i think it's in here somewhere if you want to look for it........i think it was approx 1- 1 and a half per plant

Peace out.................Sid