New Harold & Kumar

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Slater 420, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Just got back from seeing it, honestly it could be better..
    Im not gunna lie it kept me entertained through out and its still a good film but nowhere near as good as the other 2..

The first two were just classic stoner films however this one is more like the hangover, i saw it in 3d and i was pretty baked so it was quite cool yet it was pretty stupid, e.g. the first 2 were just 2 unlucky stoners on an adventure where this one is un-realistic as fuck, i wont give away what happens but you'll see what i mean by it, im quite disappointed to be honest :/ ive seen the first and second one too many times but i doubt i could watch this film more than 2 or 3 times

If you've seen it whats your thoughts on it?

2. 6/10 just because its with harold and kumar and didnt change the other characters. they also kind of kept it in line but i think im being to nice with my rating

it wasnt done that great, and for a 3d i expected more 3d lololol.

i wouldnt mind seeing another one. or a spin off though

3. I was hoping to watch it but I really don't go to the movie theater often enough to go heh

4. It wasn't that great but I expected it to suck more than it did but I want a fucking waffle bot hahaa

5. I had very low expectations tbh, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it with my bf.
    I want a waffle-bot now.

6. waffle bot was the funniest part of the film haha think i was the only stoned person in there as the people i was with dont smoke bud, i was laughing my ass off the whole way through but still, i wish it was as good as the 1st and 2nd