Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bluemerle001, Jun 18, 2012.

1. This is what I'm getting in New Hampshire

Attached Files:

2. nice ima from nh too

3. I've gone there a few times. Can only seem to find local regs. It's crap

4. Looks pretty good man. How does it smoke?

5. when in nh you gotta shop around for good bud

6. [quote name='"vapormonster89"']when in nh you gotta shop around for good bud[/quote]

Elaborate

7. #7 vapormonster89, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    and mostly count's on what part of nh your in

8. Mm, looks yummy. Wish I could find good hookups here in Maine...

9. #9 Quality tubes, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    I'm in northern NH and its flooded with danks from Maine. I have 4 different dealers i shop through. I litteraly have no idea where to get reggie/mids honestly. It's just about who you know.

EDIT: not hating on the pick up, i'd smoke it. Just defending Nh'ers :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name='"Quality tubes"']I'm in northern NH and its flooded with danks from Maine. I have 4 different dealers i shop through. I litteraly have no idea where to get reggie/mids honestly. It's just about who you know.

EDIT: not hating on the pick up, i'd smoke it. Just defending Nh'ers :p[/quote]

Clearly I'm just not in the loop of the good shit, all I find round my neck of the woods is over priced seed filled dirt. Nh is pretty legit with no tax and all tho.

11. come down to mass...fuck your shitty weed laws up there

12. I'm looking at 2 headie dealer's one is ask 220 a half the other 200

13. #13 Quality tubes, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    I pay no more than 175 a half, i have to go to Maine for that though.

only 275 for zips of the 175 halfs too so when i have extra money i always love to visit Maine.

14. 1/2 is 120 for me...

15. i have been looking around to see what i can find.

16. [quote name='"Quality tubes"']I pay no more than 175 a half, i have to go to Maine for that though.

only 275 for zips of the 175 halfs too so when i have extra money i always love to visit Maine.[/quote]

I'm in northern NH too. Unfortunately havnt found good stuff for that price. Youll have to let me in on the secret haha

17. There's a lot of mass plates where I am. The fucking road is a nightmare Friday and Sunday. North and South.. weed is great, Maine is right down the road anyone can have access and I don't think much effort is being used to enforce the law. Picture a nice bucolic setting, farms and campgrounds not much going on. It's nice. The laws will surely change. It's what the proles want.

18. NH here
    Some of what I produce

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I had a buddy who was a hell of a grower lived 10 minutes down the road from me in Maine. Unfortunately he's passed but I really got interested in growing through him. There's good weed everywhere

• Like Like x 1