Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Hammer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TieDyedSOB89, Oct 27, 2006.

1. I recently became buds with a guy who blows glass. When i asked him to blow me a hammer i was kinda expecting something basic and boring. But when he showed me it i was shocked and immediately in love with the pipe. 40 bucks aint bad for it in my opinion either. Please comment/criticize/etc.

Attached Files:

2. That's cool that you had it made just for you from someone who blows glass.Try to stay friends with him because he will progress,and if you've ever seen heady glasswork,you'll know it's some amazing stuff,and someday he'll be that good if he stays with glassblowing.

White lighter,bad luck haha.For real though.
    Welcome to Grasscity!

3. That is awesome. Does the dude sell them or have a website?

4. Thanks for comments. We named it captain america because of the colors and the song by MOE. He doesnt have a website but Im sure hed be more then glad to talk business so email me if you want to talk to him and ill let him know. MetallicaSOB89@hotmail.com

5. thats a pretty sick hammer i like the design although im not crazy about the colors i would still pick that up for 40

do you know how long he has been glassblowing? looks like some pretty nice work

6. He's been blowing glass for a little over 2 years i believe. I think this is pretty impressive after seeing some of his first works. If you guys would like i can get some more pictures of his other pipes. Or if you guys like beads and ornaments i could get some pictures of that too. Just request what youd like to see and ill do what i can.

7. NIce piece of glass you got there. THUmbs up.

THUmbs down for the white lighter though...

8. Why the hating on the white lighter everyone? haha around here the green lighter is the bad luck.

9. Most people I know (and most people on this website) think white lighters are bad luck.

Nice Hammer by the way.

10. I was looking at it again, and my baked ass saw 2 carbs in the first pic. Took me a minute to realize...

I got arrested with a white lighter. That was even after I said it was all BS, but now, I dunno. Superstitions are kinda cool. JUst gives me an excuse.