Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Half O pick up of some Connie Chung~~pics~~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4grls2bongs0wry, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Heres another new strain from my dealer called Connie Chung..supposedely called this for how low it makes your eyes after smoking(had me looking pretty stoned). Nice sized nugs covered in orange hairs and crystal are packed inside. Has a real skunky and lemon smell that lingers around. After some bong hits it had me GONE :hippie: for like 3hrs, after that everything has been really chill..just wanted to share..pics:

Attached Files:

2. looks dank, what you pay?

3. Thats some sweet dank man no doubt

4. That looks freaking delicious man. Very nice pickup.

5. Im about to harvest this right now and to be honest the nugs look just like my plant. Broad dark leaves. This thing had some MASSIVE unworldly fan leaves looks like ur nugs have skme big dried out ones too coated in thc though...its caked on there

6. that bud looks great! how much did you pay for the half O?

7. How much ? looks bomb.

8. Thanks.. it's usually 200 for the half, but I picked it up for 180.

9. It's some pretty good stuff, and the name serves it well lol. Enjoy it

10. looks fire, great dank you got there

11. Looks killer