New Guy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by $BigRon1976$, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Hey Everybody, Im new to the site, just wanted to get my feet wet, and jump on for a minute. I dont know anyone here so I could use a couple friends to help me navigate thru the different types of post, and help get me familiar to the site. Im glad to be a member and I look forward to some of the great talks im sure I will have. My name is Ronnie, I'm 44 years old, from good ole North Carolina, I know right, long way from most you members, but I know for sure we all have one thing in common, lol... Hit me back if you have any ??? for me or advise of any kind, tks guys I look forward to meeting some of you..

2. Welcome dude.

3. Thanks man, just checking the place out.

4. There's a lot of stuff around, but in this part of the forum there's a thread called Post Your Thoughts, that's where all the locals hang out feel free to drop by. I've been back on here for 18 months but made a new profile because i was unhappy with my name.

5. sounds good , I think I will.

6. Welcome aboard $BigRon1976$.

7. There are many various sub forums here. Jump in where you feel comfortable.
    Welcome to Grasscity.
    You did surprise me with your IPs, saw the original, and the proxy, lol.

:smoke:

8. Welcome to the city

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

9. Welcome! When you click the forums button at the top, you will get a wonderland of marijuana related threads, and a whole bunch of more open topics. I hang out in the organic growing forums.

You smoke? Grow?

☮️

10. Welcome to the family man. I'm pretty new here also, and you have landed at the BEST place to hang out and make friends. The members here are awesome! :passing-joint: