Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New guy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by matman55, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Ok, i need help with finding a new dealer. My brother used to buy weed for me but he moved leaving me a nice sherlock peice but no weed, no connections. I dont know anybody and have no 420 freindly friends. I need to know how to get out there and get some. Even if its regs. Oh, and im homeschooled which makes my situation even harder. Please help!

2. Chances are someone you know. Or even an acquaintance smokes.
    Even if a friend of yours doesn't smoke you can still ask them if they have friends that do. I've been in a sticky situation where that needed to be done.

3. go to a 7/11 or liquor store and wait for someone to buy papers or blunts then ask them.

go to a smoke shop and wait until a customer buys something weed related then talk to them outside the store.

4. ^ i got a new connect just by commenting 'nice choice' to someone buying a dutch at a convenience store

5. Couldn't you just ask your brother who he used to get his weed from?

6. go to places where there are many stoners, like a reggae concert, or a festival, something like that

7. Skateparks are always a good place to try!

8. All good advice above. I never had this problem, but while traveling I've used the "can I bum a paper, man" to break the ice with random people. That's worked at bars, skateparks, and on the street.

Be prepared to get shot down though. You'll sink a contact eventually.

9. Lol pot is everywhere bro, just approach a stoner looking dude and say, "hey bro sorry im really desperate but could you get me some weed? I'll give you a nug." and if they're chill (chances are they will be) they score you some nug. If not then who gives a fuck? No one is going to/can call the cops on you. Try malls/skateparks/highschools maybe if you're young.
    gl, peace

10. Maybe it is because I'm such a long time smoker, but I can just walk down the street, spot a guy, and get a bag. Marijuana is pretty much everywhere man, just can't be shy about it.

I remember once when I was younger I was looking for some bud, but decided to buy a blunt wrap while I searched. Walking out of the gas station a guy stopped me and asked if I needed some filler for that wrap. Perfect situation :)

11. Yea just ask around. Everyone smokes. You can even ask your bro who his dealer is.

You might get ripped off if you act like a square though. So get a scale.

12. Damn, 7/11 sounds good. Tobad i dont gota ride. Im startin to look real hard at the kitchen for a high now.

13. Lol you sound like a kid. I remember when i couldn't get bud cuz i was like 12 and had no connects.

But seriously though if you need bud you gotta be able to get out the house. Tell you're parents you are going to the library. Then go hit up the mall. If you do this like on a saturday and ask enough kids someone will come through with a connect.

Just don't look scary or weird lol.

14. #14 matman55, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    Lol, 6ft 230lb with a full on beard wont look scary OR weird right?ill try it. Being 18 with no car and investigative parents is what i think make this so hard. Anyway, later dudes!

15. I'm in a similar situation, matman55. Ever since I moved to a different city I haven't been able to get any hook-ups. Luckily for me though, I have two brothers - one that goes to high school. Once we get settled in and start reeling in cash from our jobs, we'll start purchasing from a guy my younger bro knows in high school. And if he can't hook us up, we have seeds left over from a previous cut that we intend to start growing when we get the necessary tools and equipment to grow efficiently.

16. Great advice above, just gotta go for it and be prepared to be shot down. worst they can do is say no! wanted to share a random story too when I was in a similar situation. Had no connects, really wanted to smoke, so I was kinda bummed. Was out running errands and had to put gas in the car after (about 9 or 10 at night), stop at local gas station and go inside. When I come back out a suburban was parked in the stall next to me. Large black guy rolls down the window, looks at me and goes, "you tryina get some fire bruh?". I'm shocked lmao, what a random chance. So I say, fuck yes I am, turn back get 20 outta the cash machine and get a nice dub sack. And it actually wasn't that bad of bud too lol. Your situation will turn around for you man! The luck of the ganj is with you ;)

17. Adding another to asking for papers. the amount of dealers I've had approach le to ask for a paper and when i either given them one or said "no sorry, don't have them on me right now" they've offered me weed. Just do the reverse, ask around for papers then depending.on how they seem, ask them about.some.herb