New guy with pics!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dankafied, Apr 28, 2010.

1. #1 Dankafied, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    sup, im new to grasscity. thought id post some pics of my ladies. today is the start of week 5 in flowering. we still have 4 more weeks to go!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. they look awsome.whats your grow medium and nute lineup??

3. Those r nice ,,can we have sum background? Nice Job:smoking:

4. Nice pics dude! I'm bout 2 weeks behind u, using cfl's as we know takes little longer.... What u got hps on the girls? Yeah, i'm tryin to avoid that route... Nice work brother ! Peace

5. Beautiful, not too shabby for a new guy!:)

6. New to the forum but obviously not to the growing looks awesome, What is the strain? I am a couple weeks behind you flowering my Ak-47 and Pure Afghani, hope mine looks that good in two weeks.

7. #8 Dankafied, Apr 28, 2010
    Strains: Reserva Privada Kandy Kush, Dina Fem Power Kush Green House Kings Kush, Green House The Church. I Must say I am very happy with all of the different genitics, especially Reserva privada!

Flowering Time: Power Kush (7 weeks) All other plants 9-10 weeks.

Flowering time in progress: Day 35...

Grow Space/Grow Area: 10x10x8 Bedroom

Grow Light: CAP XTREAM 1000w switchable ballast, Lume Wing reflector, Eiko Arc Master HPS bulb (During veg), Eye Hortilux HPS bulb (During Flowering) I think on the next grow I'll use the Eye Hortilux MH bulb for veg.

Ventilation: 10,000BTU Window AC, plus 1 oscillating fan to promote good air circulation

Grow Medium: Soil (Blended mix) 40% 707 Roots Organic soil, 30% Foxfarms Ocean Forest soil, 30% Perlite. (I absolutely love this blended mix!)

Pot Size: 5 gallon buckets (seeds started in 16oz Solo cups)

Nutrients: Roots Organic Buddah Grow (During Veg), Roots Organic Buddah Bloom (during Flower), General Organics Bio Root Booster (During veg and flower), General Organics Cal/mag (During veg and flower) and a couple of secret ingriendents which I am not at liberty to discuss.

Water: PH neutral Distilled water (During the 3 week seedling stage), PH Corrected tap water (During veg/flower stage) I never feed my plants with nutrients or water my plants with pH corrected water until after the first three or four weeks of the plants life. Also, it is always good to let tap water sit out in an open container for 3 to 5 days inorder rid the water of harmful chemicals such as chlorine/bromine. Believe it or not very small minute levels of chlorine which will be present in tap water even after its been sitting out for 3 to 5 days will actually help ward off plant diseas/plant viruses.

Water PH: Always between 6.5/6.8

(Remember, Roots Organic line Nutrients "Buddah Grow/Buddah Bloom will automatically adjust the waters PH level.)

The only time I ever have to PH correct the water is when I am giving the plants plain water.

I think I've covered everythig.

8. #9 Dankafied, Apr 28, 2010
    Thanx everybody!!!

9. awsome.im also actually using roots organic soil too and was going to go to the hydro store today to get a bag of foxfarm to mix it with lol.

in veg when do you start with a light dose of veg nutes?
    thats pretty cool the roots org nute line auto corrects ph..might have to switch one day:rolleyes:

10. very small doses of everything mentioned. Small doses as in 1 or 2 mils of each ingridiant.