New guy with CRPS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kotcarson, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. Littler nervous here. I have a severe nerve damage condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Its similar to fibromyalgia, except all the pain's in one area of the body and consists of feelings of burning, compression, atrophy, and spasms. Due to the severe pain, insomnia is a very common occurrence. And due to the medication I have to take, I'm constantly nauseous.

Anyone else have it?

After trying ever OTC anti-inflammatory, OTC pain killer, prescription ovoid, prescription anti-convulsant, prescription muscle relaxer, and OTC and prescription insominia meds, I finally decided to try medical cannabis. Now, I won't say it's a panacea. But it does help the anxiety and depression that comes along with the condition. It helps my muscle spasms, and definitely relaxes. It does not do too much for the pain; however any relief from my constant vice-like pain is relief.

Here's what I'd like to know. I've tried a number of different strains so far. It was recommend that I try a number of different ones to find what works for me. I think I did find one that works really well. Not only does it help with my depression, anxiety, pain, spasms, and so on; but, my wife has observed that my libido has returned as well. Score!

That strain is Kushage (KindReviews.com Strain Encyclopedia - Kushage ). The only problem? The local place that had it... doesn't have it any more! :cry:
    Here's the strains that I've found in my area which sound similar to the way Kushage makes me feel, and I'd like some opinions on which to try.

It makes me feel pretty relaxed, my leg certainly feels like the constrictive vice loosens up and my depression lifts to a certain extent. The increased libido is an added bonus my wife seems most happy about!

Here's the list:
    Blackberry

Himalayan Gold

Skywalker OG

Albert Walker

Northern Lights #5

707 Headband

Those are all from one place, that sounds reputable, delivers, and takes credit cards. All pluses in my book. I can list some other strains at other delivery places where I live, but if anybody has some suggestions based on that list, that'd be awesome. If you want to see the other strains at this dispensary, here's their link:
    Cannahelp Cooperative - Medical Marijuana Delivery . Any of those not listed sound like they would be similar to Kushage?

Many, many thanks! And I'm super happy to be here!