New guy to...well...just about all of it.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by johnnyrocket, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Hey everybody!

First off, I found this site stumbling over Google pages trying to find my first glass bowl and this site had some of the most gorgeous and creative ones I've seen. I am pretty much completely new to Toking, and marijuana in general. I was hoping to first read...alot. I would like to learn as much as I can about what to do, what not to do and what's the recommended stuff for a brand new toker. My girlfriend introduced me to it actually, shes been casually smoking for a few years now, but she has limited knowledge as well. Anyway, just glad to be apart of the community and hope to make some new friends! ;)

2. Welcome! Everyone here is pretty chill so far from what I have seen. Im new to, just to the site tho. Dont go out and be Mr' ranbo. Remember take it all in moderation.

3. Very awesome. Thanks! I see your in NJ? not far at all from me. What part of if you don't mind me asking?

4. Whats up man? I'm new to this site too. I literally just signed up. Well, I've been smoking for a lot of years and I can just say its been nothing but great. Anyways, Pretty cool that you're into it too, nice to know that other people appreciate it like i do. well, probably not, but yeah. Let me tell you, this site is freaking incredible. Its got a lot of info from seasoned smokers, i mean every question i have is already posted and answered. Very great for a lazy stoner. Good luck and enjoy the site like i will soon do.

5. Hey Greg,

Nice to hear from you! I've already read a few of the insanely good articles that are stickied. I cant stop reading :p take it easy ;-)