(New Guy) Should i Flip The Switch

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kziecan, Oct 19, 2009.

1. #1 Kziecan, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Hey Guys,Girls hows it goin?

Well anyways let me get to it, i have a clone, strain is Avalanche got for free.. Now my question to you guys is when i should start flowering? Now when i ask when, can we try to take an account of the lil girl next to king kong? or do you think she'll b fine if i flip the switch?

Video might have to copy url into web browser

[ame=http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=64294232]Video baby sitten van JR - MySpace Video[/ame]

2. I am always amazed at what people will post on thier myspace pages...but to the question, could prob flip when ever you wanted...how much space is above the plants? The little one will just start to flower along with the other one, just wont produce as much as a plant that has veg'd.

Good luck,
    _Numb_

3. well i usually do all the uploading, but this time my buddy took it upon himself to upload pics and video to his page..

As for the space right now, currently a foot, i assume. Lights can still be raised, another foot and a half max, shes currently 25 inches tall in veg mode. lol :D

4. Bumb, Think i should make the switch today?

5. if its a rooted clone its up to you when you flower!

6. looks like on the 23nd i'll be switching over to 12/12 as thats when its its birthday :) it'll be 5 weeks into vegging.

7. well i thought about it, i'm gonna go ahead and make the switch now..