Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New guy, really weird q

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Evanlott, Aug 7, 2012.

1. all these people calling you a "noob" act like they were never new to blazing, don't trip out about feeling the way you do, it's normal.

2. Sounds like your endocannabanoid system has a mind of its own, it happens to the best of us though so don't worry about it .

Sometimes whenever I'm entirely out of cannabis, mine will wake me up at 3am and I'll automatically drive halfway to my dealers house before I realize what I'm doing and snap out of it.

The part that surprises me is that I'm able to find my keys when I'm asleep but spend 10 minutes on average trying to find them when I'm awake.

3. Lol that's pretty crazy! Thank you guys very much btw. It'll go away pretty soon though right? Cause honestly I still feel it pretty good and its been like... 7 hours straight

4. It'll go away, it's no biggie, if I were you I'd enjoy just having a high feeling for a couple hours, just enjoy it

5. Sweet man yeah I'm enjoying it alright haha. Just wanted to make sure it's straight. I swear society has it all wrong about stoners. Some of the coolest and nicest people you'll meet. Thanks fellas

6. Oh also one more thing, how come this hasn't ever happened before? I mean I've smoked maybe 15 times in my life and it's always worn off by the time I wake up, why now?

7. i think this happens to everyone at one point when they first get used to being high. sometimes back in the day if i thought about being high i would get "high" again, but it wasn't really anything like it, because i was sober

8. Ah I see. I think I read something about that actually but didn't really understand it

9. Sorry for all the people joking around here, I know it can be a little scary but it will pass. A lot of the times things like this are all in the head. It's your subconscious acting funny. The more you think about it, the more you'll feel it. It's strand but true, the body and mind work together in mysterious ways. Try to explain this to yourself and read up on the Placebo Effect so you can wrap your head around what may be happening. Most of the chemicals will get out of your system soon and then your mind will calm down since it has nothing to "placebo" off of anymore. At least that's how things like that work with me. Best of luck and let us know if you need any more help.

10. Thanks very much man. Honesty it's kinda getting too me a little more because the same thing happened today. Ive read up on stuff like derealizarion and etc and I feel like that's happening to me. What can I do to fix this? :(

11. weed DOES exacerbate mental illness, if you been smoking stronger bud more frequently...it may be time to cut down.

12. I mean I've only smoked a few times but it was rather strong stuff. I don't really plan on smoking anymore at all. Just not worth it to feel like this. I just want it to go away

13. Just give it a few days and you'll be fine. Its not like your gonna die or anything. If you have a low tolerance, like me, and smoke a few bowls of some dank, then you'll feel the effects for about a day or two. . . or three. It depends. Just smoke no more than two bowls or so, however you toke, and you won't feel the after-effects as strong like you are feeling now. You might not even feel it at all the next day. (No guarantees though lol) ;)

14. definitley agreed. As long as im in some serious situation, id be glad.

15. You freaking out is definitely making it worse. Just relax, go hang out with some friends.

16. yeah ur basically gettin high for free

17. I mean if I were you, I personally would stop reading up about possible effects or problems because that is always what makes me nervous. Like I was saying earlier, even though you might not have any of these new bad effects that you read up on, your brain will get nervous and start making you feel like you match the description. That's why when testing medicines, they always use a placebo group as the control, because people think that they are being treated, so their mind reacts and they feel some effects, often times very noticeable effects. It's like when you watch a YouTube video about bed bugs and suddenly you get itchy all over and get the creepy-crawly feeling. Definitely try to relax a little bit (not saying you aren't relaxed, just saying to try and clear your mind of anything too negative or worrisome) and I would suggest not smoking again for awhile and just see what happens. Since you are new, your body might not be used to it so you could still be feeling it a while afterwards, like others were saying. I get how this could be scary because i still felt a little buzzed the day after my first time and it was a strange feeling. If it starts creating problems and lasts much longer, let us know, as I'm sure some people here have dealt with something like that before. Best of luck, hope you feel better. PM me if you need anything.

18. Don't worry bro, It's all good your body is just pretty much cleaning the system so any THC in fat cells in the body are just coming out and giving you a slight buzz.

19. Ok guys thanks a lot. I'm just gonna stay as calm as possible and try and forget about it. I still feel it today but I think you're right about me worrying too much and causing it. I'll let you guys know in a few days or a week what's up. Thanks a bunch again fellas :)

20. Anytime feel free to Message me if you have any questions or worries on marijuana