Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New guy, really weird q

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Evanlott, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm 18 and never really been a smoker my entire life. But this summer me and a buddy have burned maybe 5-6 times and last night around 2 we toked. We used a homemade grav bong. I took a couple hits and we got high, no big deal. So I woke up this morning and everything's dandy and I take a shower and eat some lunch and stuff. Then around 330 I started feeling really weird. It felt like I was becoming high again and I was really freaked out by it. I thought it would go away but it still hasn't 3 hours later. Also the weed was some pretty potent stuff, 20$ for a gram and we smoked maybe a fourth of it. I'm just wondering if this is normal? I really want to go back to normal and it's making me kinda anxious. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance. :/

2. By the way, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm just sketching and need some insight

3. You are dying, seek medical attention immediately.

Just playin man, drink some water..it will pass.

4. Thanks man. So this is normal then?

5. No I think you're right ^ you have what we call hippothermoambedextrious seek your closet hospital and seek professional help. No but really you're fine.

6. It's because you don't smoke much and as you go through your day the thc is leaving your system. Don't stress it, it's normal for newbs and such. Be easy you'll be fine tomorrow

7. Thanks a lot man that eases things

8. why would you complain about such a thing

9. Because like I said I'm not an avid smoker, I enjoy being sober dude

10. That's happened to me when I first started weed and alcohol. Give it a week and you should be fine.

11. so this means you dont enjoy being high?

12. I wish i could enthuistacly enjoy being sober.

13. I do enjoy being high but not all the time. I just wanna be sober lol

14. lol yeah I get that, nothing wrong with it. I'm just saying if I was walking around and got a buzz out of nowhere I'd be rather pleased

15. Lol I feel ya man. It is pretty cool but strange at the same time

16. Damn dude sounds like you overdosed. You're probably permafried :/

No but seriously, just sleep it off. You'll be fine

17. Aight man. Lol people like to screw with the newbs :p

18. Ya know? Im sorta jealous.

19. reminds me of the good old days when i first started tokin. Good times:smoke: