Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New guy on da block :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sruffstuff, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Hello Guys!
    I live in a vary small town in Eastern Canada and most grass that floats around here is junk (smells like pine-trees) but on occasion if i really hunt I can find some good stuff, old-timers tell me its kush. the effects are vary different, it takes much less in my bong to get stoned and there is an added effect of... well... giggls!

now here comes my questions.

1. could you guys list just a few strains that have this 'giggly' effect with decent yield and lots of 'kush' smell? 

2. Time is a luxury I currently do not possess to shift through these mountains of seed bank reviews, so keeping in mind my location (Newfoundland, Canada) any good suggestions on a place to order some seeds online?

3. Should I be worried about ordering seeds from out of country?  

heres a Pre-Thanks