New guy in town

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Oathkeeper, Dec 30, 2012.

1. So yea, I'm from Texas. Smoked my first bowl 4/20/2012, but I've never had any problems with smoking prior (just never had the balls to do it). I'm well known by many to be the least likely person to do any form of 'drugs' so that helps out alot (get heads up for room inspections at my dorm, never stopped by cops, etc.). After my first bowl, bought my first in like August, and now I would like to consider myself a stoner :p I'm super thankful that I still get nice hits from corn, but my roommate (who I found out smokes in October, which solved ALOT of problems between us after a week of sharing :p) demands dro. And now I'm setting up to sale to sale to some friends :)

Just joined into GrassCity forums in order to learn more about the culture from people outside my intermediate friend groups.

2. oh wow, what a fantastic day to have your first bowl on ha.

i'm new tooooooooooo c:

3. I know right :D I can tell you the exact time too lol

April 20, 2012 at 4:20pm, central time lol

I was sitting around a table with like 8 other smokers and my friends were like 'come on man, can't miss your first 4-20 party!' I got peer pressured into it (I have no regrets). :)

4. haha i wasn't pressured, it was my own free will and it was like...5 years ago, almost 6! o:

but hey, sometimes peer pressure comes in handy, sometimes you need that extra push to do something great c; lolol