New Guy Here (Shoutout to /r/trees!)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hateocracy, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

Just figured it would be worth making an account and contributing to the community instead of just being a lurker.

I'm a young Canuck (Canadian) from the farrr north, and have been a "marijuana aficionado" (I prefer that over stoner!) for about 3 years now. I'm a libertarian and will defend marijuana to the fullest reasonable extent.

Anyways, any questions? Just ask. Oh and here's my collection so far... Will also be cross-posted on /r/trees tomorrow when the site is up. Would really love to hear what you all think!

From left to right…
    - 99% Isopropyl alcohol (+ kosher salt = Best cleaner)
    - VapoGenie (vaporizing pipe)
    - 3 compartment grinder
    - Indian incense & holder
    - Ahmadinejad (indoor smoke filter-- have had it for 3 years so far!)
    - Japanese Sake glass (use for ashes)
    - "The Sledgehammer" (My roommate Kanye's new bubbler)
    - Basil Jar (secret stash spot-- my RA has looked past it SO many times without noticing)
    - Kief collection (Just got the grinder this weekend, small collection so far)
    - Last but not least… "Heisenberg" -- My brand spanking new double bubbler and first glass piece ever!

In case anyone is wondering, the two glasses pieces (along with 1 not shown) were bought through OutaSightGlass on Etsy.com from a GREAT guy to do business with named Parker! I highly recommend checking out their stuff. Kind of limited selection right now, but they're pickin' up.

OutaSightGlass by OutaSightGlass on Etsy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]