New guy from PA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by McNasty18, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Whats up everyone, I'm glad to be a part of this community and hope to fit in well. I'm a 19 year old college student and I love to research marijuana. If anyone from the Northeast Pennsylvania region is on here hit me up!

2. welcome to grasscity:hello:

3. 570 here

4. Nice 570 here also, where about in good old nepa? thanks farmerjane for the welcome

5. About an hour away from Scranton. Basically in the middle of nowhere. How about you?

6. Southwest! haha welcome to the forum

7. About 25 minutes north of Scranton, Carbondale?

8. I've heard of Carbondale, I don't think I've actually been there though. I'm from Bradford County

9. I don't really recommend coming here its pretty shitty. I've been to bradford county a few times meth capital of PA correct? lol

10. Correct. Haha yeah, it's not too great here either.

11. How are the prices there I never really went anywhere past Scranton for anything. My friends girlfriend lives somewhere in bradford county she said tons of people grow.

12. Usually about 60 for a quarter, the quality is iffy though. My dealers are all either in jail or on probation at the time though so I usually try and get weed when I'm at college instead of around here.

13. I getcha where do you go to school?

14. I'm from NEPA too and live right next to Carbondale actually...gotta love it haha

15. Welcome to the city man, 814 here.

16. Welcome Bruh.

Repping South PA!

the 717