New guy from NY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SonicSnail, Dec 3, 2011.

1. I've been coming here forever, so I thought I might as well register. Hi everybody!

2. Hello and welcome, fellow NY resident.

3. Hey man. Hows it going. NY here as well.

4. Alright, more new yorkers! Thanks for the warm welcome guys, appreciate it

5. welcome to the city, born and raised NY resident myself.

stay high yo

6. waddup brotha!! BK in da house ^_^ lol what part of NY?

7. I'm here in Manhattin, right by washington square. It's an awesome neighborhood to be a stoner in!

8. Why is nobody ever from upstate ny

9. Hey what up man. I'm gonna be in new York for Christmas. Visiting for the second time since I was like 10. Well I was wondering how hard it is to find some bud in the city? I'm gonna be staying at this nice Hilton in front of central park. Easy to find people that toke up around the park?

10. i am :wave:

11. What's up dood? There isn't many of us around. Everytime I see somebody say ny its always long island or somewhere by the city

12. jdurden, I have a friend of a friend who likes to *ehem* "play chess" with this old black guy in the northwest quarter of washington square park, in a wheelchair with sunglasses. Trust me, the chess is preposterously dank. Ignore the bald white guy though, he'll try to cheat you. Ehh, am I allowed to post this? sorry, I'm new

13. [quote name='"SonicSnail"']jdurden, I have a friend of a friend who likes to *ehem* "play chess" with this old black guy in the northwest quarter of washington square park, in a wheelchair with sunglasses. Trust me, the chess is preposterously dank. Ignore the bald white guy though, he'll try to cheat you. Ehh, am I allowed to post this? sorry, I'm new[/quote]

I think that game of chess sounds enjoyable. How much is it to play chess with this guy for about an "eighth" of a day? "secret code". Haha half baked.

14. Yeah sure man, it's cool to post that, in fact, I'm gonna go to washington park right now! YAAA-...

[​IMG]

...Nevermind.

15. I am :D upstate/central NY :p