New Guy from MI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BigKent, Aug 24, 2006.

1. :wave:Hey everyone I am new to the forum and I love the site so far. I need some help with my first grow. I used bag seed ..again this is my first grow so I am pretty much flying blind. I started in-doors and then moved out side when they got 3 foot tall.

Right now the plants are flowering and are all female ( I think ?):confused: anyway they are out side on teh 12/12 cycle and are doing quite well. Right now I have 4 big plastic pots and 5 trees ( I know never more than one plant per container ) They are all about 5 foot now but do not have that classic bushy shape to them.. They are more like trees now. They are buding and have alot of flowers too so not sure what to do now? Someone help me out? I have some pictures too I can post as well...

Thanks for the help and Smoke on !:smoking:

2. welcome to the city! and yea there is an other catagorie in the forum all about growiing:D:wave:

3. I am just out side of Highland Michigan off of US 23:wave:......my email is kltx2@netscape.com

4. hey man welcome to the city. Im from Rochester Hills, MI. (like 10 mins away from Pontiac). Hit me up sometimes on AIM: ledgebutta9 peace out

5. Hey whats up man?! Welcome to the city:hello: Hope you stick around for a bit

The grow forum could help you out with all your questions.

Good luck with the grow:D

:bongin:

6. Welome to the City bro.

Detroit.

75 to springwells ya herd.

7. Hey fella's thanks for the greet...! Yeah sorry about posting the question here sometimes I get lost on this forum...not been here long but after reading some of the stories or " You know your a stoner when" I am going to stay around awhile...

Well an update just if you wanted to know...Out of my 5 plants I have two confirm females and don't ya know it the one pot that had two plants growin one was male the other Female....go figure ! I yanked the boy and hung it upsidedown gonna smoke it anyway...good pratice !

Not sure what kind it is..I kept some seeds from a bag of good smoke

8. aww yeah michigan !

im from plymouth. Welcome!