New guerilla in town

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Underground39, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I mostly just creep the forums but now I would like to post a few snaps of my lady.
    shes 9 weeks old from seed. didnt really start growing nice until i transplanted it. As a seed it was started in a cup with an inch of water until the sprout popped out. It was then moved to a jiffy cup with 2/2/3 ratio of worm castings, vermiculite and jiffy starter mix (in that order).
    after 2 weeks and 3 leaves i moved it into the beer cup that i started the seed in.
    i let it grow for another 3 weeks in there under 2 cfl 6400k lights very close..
    I then moved it into the large bucket that it will stay in for the remainder of her life. The mix in the large bucket goes like so.
    the same 2/2/3 starter mix i used and i fill up the bucket almost half way. then i put a few cups of each:
    black earth soil (local)
    local organic composte with all kinds of good stuff.
    organic composted manure
    perlite (i constantly worked it in so its worked through the entire bucket).
    peat moss
    its a very loose but nutrient filled mixture and i find its working great for my first plant.
    it's a very rich dark soil and i've got peat moss as a covering.
    anyways the pictures are very recent and its at 9 weeks currently (from seed).
    It stays outdoors all day from 6am to 9pm gets full sun and it seems to love it.. water cycles at 6am and 10pm.
    any suggestions? ideas?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Underground39, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    can someone help me with approximately when i'll know whether its a fem or male (its a bagseed plant).
    thank you guys very much.
    ps. here's some more information on watering cycles, etc.
    It gets 13-15hrs of very strong sunlight per day,
    i water it 8-10 cups of water, twice a day, before the sun rises and when it sets.
    Soil :
    large 5 gallon white bucket
    1/2 of the bucket has the following mix - jiffy mix, worm castings and vermiculite
    then filled the other 1/2 with
    black earth
    local organic composte
    organic manure
    peat moss
    perlite scattered throughout the bucket for even watering and root growth and development.

no added nutrients. loose soil, i think it's a great mix and my plant is absolutely loving it.
    what do you guys think?

3. [quote name='"Underground39"']can someone help me with approximately when i'll know whether its a fem or male (its a bagseed plant).
    thank you guys very much.
    ps. here's some more information on watering cycles, etc.
    It gets 13-15hrs of very strong sunlight per day,
    i water it 8-10 cups of water, twice a day, before the sun rises and when it sets.
    Soil :
    large 5 gallon white bucket
    1/2 of the bucket has the following mix - jiffy mix, worm castings and vermiculite
    then filled the other 1/2 with
    black earth
    local organic composte
    organic manure
    peat moss
    perlite scattered throughout the bucket for even watering and root growth and development.

no added nutrients. loose soil, i think it's a great mix and my plant is absolutely loving it.
    what do you guys think?[/quote]

That's a strain specific thing man. You could always 12/12 it until it shows it's sex then put her back into veg....... ;)

4. Cant tell sex from pics but i can tell you ive never seen a female with stipules crossed like that...

Its not proven but its usually a good indicator.