New GTA 5 Screenshots

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Jaames, Jul 12, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKpoW_LPFTI]NEW GTA V SCREENSHOTS - YouTube[/ame]

Only 2 screenshots but it's better than nothing, it's been 8 months since they released the trailer and this is the first time they've shown anything since then.

Looks similar to GTA 4 to me but this could be early stages.

2. Damn, excited as phuck for this game tbh

3. They're releasing a PC version like GTA 4 right? I can't stand the graphics limitations on consoles!

4. straight up, those trees look like shit

5. Sweet, now I have something else to occupy all my free time...shit.

6. trees always look like shit. sooner or later they're just going to be taking photos of them in real life and implementing them in game like they do the sky, and blur them bf3 style to give a "blurry realistic look". and maybe even give them motion

7. I for one thought the graphics in the screens look pretty damn good. Especially the water, man it looks really realistic. GTA V is going to be un fucking believable!

8. yeah it's just a bummer that we're in 2012 and still copy pasting the same tree 50 times

especially when we were seeing stuff like this just last year...

Unlimited Detail Real-Time Rendering Technology Preview 2011 [HD] - YouTube

9. who gives a shit about graphics?
    its not a picture
    i dont buy it to stare at it,
    all i care about is game play
    gta 4 had better gameplay then san andreas
    why do i give a shit about tattoes haircut or working out?
    is this grand theft auto or grand theft sims?

10. Yeah, graphics definitely should not suck up a game’s entire budget.

But when they suck up the entire budget and still look like shit, then we have a problem.

I guess that’s the price you pay to keep consoles under $200.

11. Unless they add customization I won't touch it. I've bought all of the GTAs thus far but I think Saints Row is overall more fun to play.

12. meh ive lost all excitement for the game. i just know its gonna be a really long wait

13. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']

straight up, those trees look like shit[/quote]

They look better than in gta 4. They actually put realistic looking reflections this time lol

14. damn..after the music in that video I'm all breathin hard...feel like I've done been to a fuckin rave.

I givin up on trying to predict weather a game will be worth a shit or not..I've been wrong on so many occasions..All I do is hope now days

15. I liked San Andreas better than grand theft auto 4. I hope 5 goes more towards Sam Andreas side

16. #17 Helikaon, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012

Dude, it's Rockstar. They don't know how to make shit games. Even their worst game (GTAIV) is better than 99% of other games. And IV's only shit once you finish it and run out of things to do, everything before then is golden.

Awesome new shots, but would have preferred an info dump to screen shots.

17. GTA4 > San Andreas gameplay-wise? wtf

Nobody buys that game to work out lol

Attack choppers, harriers, tanks, bikes, and cheats...

Hell even a bigger world

18. Yeah I don't think there's really a comparison. In terms of sheer fun and having shit to do, San Andreas is just ridiculous.

I suppose the new shooting (over the shoulder) is fun and I'm looking forward to how R* develops it (I'd take the one from RDR, worked perfectly) but you can't claim that SA's shooting ruins the game.

19. Alright? I don't really know how anyone could call GTA 4 fun.

Going to the internet cafe was so much fun.
    Going on a date and bowling was even more fun.

GTA 4 was pretty much 100mill spent on graphics and effects with little spent on the actual gameplay.

Graphics don't make gameplay, look at minecraft.