new growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by theiceman447, Mar 19, 2013.

1. My friend and I are doing a little setup and I wanted to share. Cfl's on 24hrs and Ph'd water only for now. Plants are 2 weeks from seed, and one week under lights.

Attached Files:

2. Growing pretty fast and healthy!!

3. Thanks man. I can't wait to see them get bigger.

4. Have you considered upgrading lighting or is this like a "what the hell lets try it" thing?

5. #5 theiceman447, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    Pretty much. Lol me and my boy said fuck it. It's bagseed under 8 23w cfl's. We plan on building a box soon, just gotta refine our plans a bit. And were keeping the cfl's and plan on adding 8 more.

6. Pics from today.

Attached Files:

7. No comments, flamers, nothing?

8. Pic update coming soon. Transplanted to 1 gallon pots and added DIY reflectors to cfls. They're getting big.

9. Today: )

Attached Files:

10. look good to me.

11. Thanks man. First I seen em in a grip tbh. I was pleased.

12. They look great! I've got 4 plants under 42 watt daylight and 26 watt soft white CFL's. They're doing good but I was thinking about adding reflectors. If you don't mind me asking, what did you use and how did you hang them?

13. There is a person on the forum who has a walkthrough. You get a soda can and some shears and cut out reflectors and if done properly they have a built in clamp that goes around the base of the cfl.

14. Cool! I'll look for it. Good luck on your grow!

15. New pics from right now. Been feeding them Dyna-Grow liquid grow now.

Attached Files:

16. Can definitely tell you've been moving them around alot. That stalk is all over the place searching for light. Not Hating, though. They're looking bushy and healthy. Your first grow? Not bad guys.

17. Yea, First indoor. We like to move em around so the stem strengthens up. And thanks bro we appreciate the kind words.

18. Any comments?

19. Our babies looking beautiful today

Attached Files: