new growth yellowing+my leaves are "bubbling" help PIX

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bugmenot2, Sep 7, 2007.

1. help me out guys and girls, newbie here and i'm fuckin my plants up :(

Attached Files:

2. sulphur & calcium def's heat & possible humidity probs, looks like a ph issue
    no worries we will sort you out

1. hydro, soilless or Soil & brand name of soil ?
    2. PH of reservoir solution?
    3. PH soil runoff?
    4. PH of water?
    5. Age of plants?
    6. What Fertilizer, dosages, and frequency?
    7. lites, wattage & proximity to plants
    8. Light cycle. 24/0,, 18/6,, 12/12?
    9. In light cycle how long?
    10. Room temps or reservoir temps

answer what you can

3. 1. miracle grow potting mix..
    2. PH of reservoir solution? TBD
    3. PH soil runoff? TBD
    4. PH of water? TBD
    5. Age of plants? not a clue i've had them for maybe a month
    6. What Fertilizer, dosages, and frequency? miracle grow 15-30-15, around 1 tsp every week or so
    7. about 200 watts in various fluorescent lamps, none are closer than 4" (pretty sure i burned em /w an 1kw HPS i was testing out though, not the fluors)
    8. 24/0
    9. In light cycle how long? 1 month
    10. Room temps or reservoir temps, 70-78

alright, i'm off to buy a PH tester

4. your ferts are very acidic and thrown off your ph, the ferts are also more for budding than flowering, and although you need that PH tester, we dont need a runoff test this time, you need new soil ASAP

switch to this MG ferts here Vegatative cycle fertilizer
    Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food (they make several fertilizers be sure its this one)
    http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm...t/documentId/637153cfaa6b1ff545c0236933b0a7a4
    Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16 with micronutrients
    2 level "Teaspoons" per gallon of water, (reduce this by 50% first time application) use this as your water, feed every other watering till flowering

also your soil is known to play havoc with MJ plants, we have pages & pages here about the exact same issues and a MG soil gallery of burnt plants
    which can be seen on my site @ the link provided below, also while your @ my website watch the streaming video about PH

additionally the MJ soils contain enough ferts for 4-8 weeks so you have been double feeding them

Solution get new soil, Fox Farms , black Gold are a couple of good ones, organic soils are best the pre-added ferts are way more predictable, , use a garden hose to flush ALL the old soil from the root ball, transplant to the new soil and dont feed for 1-2 weeks, switch to the ferts I have recommended, water only when the plants soil is dry and your plants will begin to recover within a week

5. Ask yourself this bug. A man just told you to get your plants out of MG soil. Then turned around and said to use MG nutes. This make sence to you? Not me.

He is right on transplanting asap. Get a soil w/no timerelease nutes. hell my soil has no nutes. I rely on good nutes.

Also the previous poster said the only MG he uses is the above until flowering. What does he use for flowering? Also he gave you directions that vary from whats on the lable?

I don't like chancing iffy shit on my weed. I love weed.

6. What's up bug?

7. Wait is it the organic potting soil or the normal?

8. whats the difference they both contain ferts, hes been double feeding , and using the most acidic of the MG ferts 15-30-15, & clearly in lockout

bugmenot2
    the soil is shot Im sure, its easier to start over

9. You telling this man to give up?

Wtf?

I'm speechless!

10. the soil is shot Im sure, its easier to start over

edit: as previously posted in new soil :D

11. Good to know you're still reading my post.

He's right bug. Change soil.

I love me some weed.

12. lol... nice try. This is why I quote it all. I love that editing job.

Too funny. I feel as though I owe a fee for the show.

13. It makes perfect sense if you stop to think about it.

With soil you don't know how strong the nutes are mixed in or how fast they'll release (remember most commercial potting soil is designed for slow growing house plants, not fast growing MJ). MG soil is notorious for being too hot for seedlings - although some people have had success with it. My personal theory is that the nutes are mixed in the right proportions, but they just release too fast with the frequent watering and heavy lighting that MJ plants need.

But with the add-in ferts the grower controls how much they're going to add and when so they can avoid that problem. MG plant food *does* seem to have the correct nute proportions that MJ needs. Maybe there's better out there though. I'd love to hear a constructive suggestion instead of just continuously ripping on the MG ferts.

14. help_needed...I saw your name here and removed you from my ignore. I was pleasently surprised.

How to go about this.

I used peters ferts until they stopped selling retail. asshats let MG take over.

I tried all kinds of nutes in O6 to find what I use now, and its been around. Cha Ching is all I use w/a lil extra epson salt in 2or 3 week of bud. I like easy. I plant, water, harvest.

I killed a few plants w/MG and I just got a bad taste in my mouth. I know ppl have used it w/good results. Not me.