new growth recovery/update PICS =]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Panda85, Aug 10, 2011.

1. well im 1 week into flower getting some good new growth.. finally got rid of spider mites and stopped the heat damage(from the heat wave for the last month).

well i know everyone loves pictures so ill throw in all the pictures i have of my first full indoor grow. feel free to leave feedback/comment on pics share some ideas :D im open minded

(sour kush aka headband)
    first month started very easy no problems
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

month 3 had to let a buddy take her in until i moved... picked up spider mites and had major deficiencies at his house :eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

month 5 finally got her back in pretty crappy condition but still not horrible. built a quick box to finish her up in and threw her under a 150w hps and 125w cfl for some blue spectrum. threw a screen over her and used the screen for tying down for some combined lst to quick increase tops and separate them out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

few days ago, new growth starting to take off and fill out the canopy. also havent seen any mites in 2 weeks since ive treated it the first time. picked up some heat damage from very hot days with no a/c
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

today first signs of preflowers starting and growth is speeding up =]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

separated branches again for more room for growth might have to yet another time also. guess ill have to wait and see how she fill out.
    [​IMG]

2. looking good bro (Y)