New growth late flowering / harvesting half a plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HolyLotus, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Hi,
    New here, first grow, lots of f*ckups.
    Well all my other plants have finished but 1 small one, the problem is that she started growing again.
    I dont thinks its a light / heat problem, i ger 32c max at 40 r/h, i checked my tent at "night" and there was no light leaking in.
    I think the sours of the problems is pests, i got a massive thrips problem, they came in just as some of my plants where finishing and i didnt want to spay anything, and they killed 2 of my babys and bud rot has set in at the top as a consequences, i lost alot of crop :(.
    Well here is the deal, most of the leafs at the bottom and middle died / dying and the bottom and middle buds are ready for the taking.

Can i harvest the bottom parts and leave the massive 2 collas that started new growth and let them finish
    or are they lost cause and better harvest it all and take no risks?

Massive Thanks.

2. Sounds like you've probably been harvesting early and missing out on final yeild. Plants tend to pack on weight the last couple weeks. If you haven't seen this before I can almost bet you're harvesting early ....any pics of your plant or the plants that were harvested right before you chopped them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. harvest the bud return to veg they will come back then flower once its stable,problem is the bud rot it will spread get those out if nothing else