New growth is light green.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tennessee, Sep 2, 2009.

1. My plants have been flowering for three now. All of the new growth is comming out light green and not getting darker. I have started to add some of my grow nutes to the water for some extra N. How long will it take the plants the regain the dark green color after the ferts have been added? Should I also add some Mg in epsom salf form? Could this be smth else?

2. some plants grow like that i had a couple plants that grew all light green it was all bag seed still grew extermly fast when i got good seeds from nirvana they grew dark green though

3. Yeah, just toss in 1 tsp in a gallon of water. I have grown Strawberry Cough several times and it needs epsom every month like clockwork despite the FF nutes.

GL!

4. Thanks for the info. I was wondering what was up. I have some Sawtooth Indica growing in the same room. I am using the same set up on the soil, nutes and pot size. The Sawtooth is much greener than the Poison Afghan plants. I am still trying to find the strain for me. I have some NL#5 seedlings/toddlers a couple of weeks old that I have high hopes for. What have you had the best sucess out of that still produced high quality smoke?

5. Depends on what you want, I say order a bunch of seeds alacart and grow one or two of each and see what you fall in love with.

For me Nirvana's AK48 finishes very fast, is a good yeilder, and produces potent smoke... But the taste is rather blah. I like Strawberry Cough a lot, or at least I like the more sativa pheno. It has my kind of high (up,up,up, never stony), is very strong and it tastes awesome, but it isn't a big yeilder and it takes a little longer to finish.

GL!

6. Cool. The Poison Afghan is 50% Sativa.. It was said to be 50% Durban Poison and 50% Afghani Indica. It had a very up high but lacks in taste and yield. It might me a sativa thing and we just have to live with it. I grew some Ice from Nirvana and it was great. I will prob buy some of those beans next. Where did you get the Strawberry Cough seeds?

7. Seeds from attitude, the strain is by Dutch Passion.