New growth curling down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tinygrowsautos91, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. So just transplanted this girl yesterday into her forever home she was very droopy from lack of water and up till now I hadn’t been ph’ing my water and turn out the Poland springs I had been using was about 7.3-7.4 so she revived her first drink of ph’d water at 6.5 yesterday befor light out and was transplanted this morning and has sine perked up except for new growth around bud sites also believe she’s officially in preflower now will this turn around and correct itself?

Attached Files:

2. Them plants look like the roots are starved of oxygen.

3. It’s just one plant and I just transplanted and a I’d did the normal and staturated medium befor transplanting

4. Guess I will let it dry out and hope she perks up befor feeding

5. Im thinking more trouble with hard clumpy soil from the pics i can see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Is she an autoflower

7. It’s just happy frog fox farm it’s on the lighter side

8. Yes autoflower

9. How to Identify & Fix Cannabis Root Problems with Pics! give that a read buddy should help you.

10. Looks like a zinc deficiency. Adjust your ph and it should correct itself.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Personally I dont transplant autoflowers

12. Yea I know it goes against everything autoflower just had no choice

13. Shes picking her self up slowly since being giving ph’d water I think, top leaves are still curled slightly but looks much better IMO.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1