new growth brown tips

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dc64, Apr 8, 2016.

1. I'm not sure what can be causing this. its only on some new growth. the last feeding a few days ago was just phd water. nutrient burn?

Attached Files:

2. nutrient issues wouldn't appear on the new growth it would be on the old growth. looks like an environmental issue like light burn. When a plant has damage that is uniform like that it is normally because of the grow room conditions.

Also I can't tell if the plant is really that yellow-green color or if its the lighting, if it is I would start fertilizing more often. But a Nitrogen deficiency wouldn't burn the plant like that. So my guess is light burn. If you notice similar looking marks on the plant next to it under the same light then its probably light burn.

3. Thanks green sheep. The color is the lights. I will move the lights up thanks.

4. hanks green sheep. The color is the lights. I will move the lights up thanks

5. adding air circulation over the tops of the plants (i.e. a fan) will help if it gets too hot. Which can happen in a closet lol.