New growers. Suggestions. Bagseeds.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BigSky BudMan, Oct 1, 2013.

1. 1-1000w (mh)
    1-600w (hps)

-Were using fox farm soil layered with hydrocorn. Were just trying it and they seem to love it.
    -Were on a 20-4 light schedule, just because its gets too cold at night.
    We've topped the three bigger ones but were just gonna let one of the big ones go without topping.
    -Were watering about every 2 to 3 days.
    -Were using bioroot (n-p-k 1-1-1)
    And iguana juice (3-1-3) were premixing the water in 5 gallon jugs.
    -We have a sealed off room in our shed with no light leaks. We only have one oscilating fan right now and fans blowing on our air cooled lights.
    -Were pretty much just wingin it so we can start learnin the basics so literally anything helps. Thank you! View attachment 1282615 View attachment 1282623 View attachment 1282624 View attachment 1282625 View attachment 1282626 1380654638149.jpg 1380654638149.jpg

2. Should they be streching more?

3. You might want to top ur pots off with soil it is going to keep compacting as u wanter giving ur roots an even small area to grow in. Unless ur planning on transplanting.

4. That was a problem we had, we wanted to get all of our germinated seeds planted and we were so broke that we couldnt even get more soil. It would be ok to just top it off though?

5. Yeah at least thats what I did when I used soil...do u ph ur water?

6. Yeah we could not get it to drop in the soil for a long time then it suddenly dropped and we almost had to bring it back up

7. What do you use?

8. We were just using ph down

9. Oh ok yeah thats stright...I thought u were using garden lime and shit lol

10. What do you think about about our light set up? Like with the mix of mh and hps?

11. Yeah man thats should work wonders for you...the different color temps of the bulbs will provide ur plants with every spectrum light they should need to be healthy

rippin bongs since nom

12. Heres an update of our plants. Were wantin to put our 4 bigger ones into flowering soon. Not too sure. Its our first grow just giving an update. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files:

13. The big boy

Attached Files:

14. Top of big one

Attached Files:

15. R all of ur plants sexed?

No where near fake, real estate
    Paint a picture, yeah I illustrate
    Young G getting paper like a dinner plate
    Like I'm dealin' weight, you a pillow case