new growers mars ii 700w LED grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by professor_Green94, Oct 10, 2014.

1. hi and welcome this is my 3rd grow(FIRST TIME GROWING NON AUTOS) and my first grow under LED
    i am going to be growing 2(maybe 3) thc bomb seeds by bomb seeds,i will be growing them using the scrog technique,
    my seeds should be with me tomorrow i will put them straight into rockwool,then im just waiting on black white reflective sheeting to cover window and separate room and my 4inch fan and filter witch will arrive Tuesday
    i usually grow under hps so excited to see how the LED preforms.

LIGHT: mars ii 700w LED
    medium: super 3c coco coir 
    seeds:THC bomb
    pots: i am going to be using either 15 or 20l pots
    nutrients: canna range

head over to http://forum.grasscity.com/lighting/1289197-top-led-grow-light-family.html if you are intrested in buying a LED light,great customer service and great prices.

2. first impressions on the light is that its ultra bright the fans are not  quite but are bearable,1 thing i would advice if you buy this light is to make sure you have a strong anchor to hang it from as its very heavy,i also knocked together this scrog net today made from a old tent,to the left of the light is a window that i need to cover up that i am going to be venting out hot air.I also need to lower the light just quickly hung it to take some pics,thanks for reading and any questions just ask :)

Attached Files:

3. Subbed,Let's Grow!

4. thanks for subbing sfvoutdoor1,have you grown LED before?

5. No! But I'm sold on it already I've had mine for a couple days and the progress my plants have made, I'm in! Lookin to get another mars hydro first gen. 100x3w I veg in a tent and flower yearround outdoor!

6. cool :)   I have the same panel..I'm about a week or so from my first harvest with it.

7. Hey, Sara is coming, lol. Good job, keep going. 

8. Wow, that would be great, when you have a harvest, plz kindly let all of us know, haha. 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Subbed I have the Mars II 700 & I'm on my first grow I just flipped 12/12 & I'm starting to see flower. I hope you get some dank out of it & good luck! Check out my grow journal if you like.

10. hello,and thanks for subbing ill check out both your grows :) seeds arrived this morning i love the seed city packaging came with a free sticker and 10% off next order happy with them as always.

Attached Files:

11. just picked up my pots and tray went with the 25l pots ,will this be big enough to last the whole grow??coulent get any rock wool so had to get this pellet things,everything slowly coming together now :)

Attached Files:

12. Subbed this grows gonna be good. What medium are you growing in?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yes them pots will be fine same size I have!

14. thanks snake chamber im using super 3c coco,i was going to use canna nutrients but now decided  to use advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect nutes (micro,grow,bloom) 

15. thats good then pineapple did you use yours from the start,im used to only using 1 pot from start -finish with autos but was not sure with non autos as you see most people transplanting 

16. these are the fan and nutrients iv ordered,i went with the small fan as im not expecting high temps so its mainly for odour and will hopefully be a lot quieter than a bigger fan,has anyone used these nutrients if so how did they work for you

Attached Files:

17. Nope I had some tiny like 6" 8" ones to start for around two weeks

18. got bored so used up my old tent,filled up the window even has a hole for the ducting lol and filled the floor surprised how much brighter it seems in there just from adding a bit of reflective material :)

Attached Files:

19. well my white sheeting just arrived and to my surprise when i was unfolding it this fell out from between 2 sheets haha maybe i should message them back on ebay and tell them to be careful what there doing,but anyway shit smells dank  :metal:

Attached Files:

20. a shit load of staples later my grow room is finally finished except for ventilation witch is arriving tomorrow :) seeds are just breaking soil will put them under light tomorrow 

Attached Files: