New grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Couldnotthinkofusername, May 16, 2017.

1. These are my 2 plants that i keep in pots outdoors. They have been growing for 5 weeks now and noticed no deficiencies just healthy growth. Any feed back on when to transplant or how they are looking so far. They are currently in 4" pots that i bought from my hardware store. The first plant droops at night and then comes back up in morning, and also couple burns on leafs but thats it. Any adjustments or things i should be doing?

Attached Files:

2. I've had two grows of my own, but they were both indoor. I figured I'd respond to bump, to show you someone cares, and to share a few thoughts.

1) If they popped five weeks ago, they definitely need a transplant. Pop them out of the pots and check the roots at the bottom. If they're all circled around, the plants are looking to grow, but they've found they don't have the space so they're staying small.

2) If you're in a part of the world that is in spring, they have the opportunity for a massive growth spurt right now. Presumably, since they're outside, it's not freezing overnight in your area. If that is the case, then your girls can grow and veg until the summer solstice (June 20th) -this is the longest day of the year. That means, that after that day, your girls will transition to flower.

I'd transplant them into 3-5 gallon pots, depending on how much space you have, or toss them in the ground, if your soil is good.