New grower, wondering what you think of my plant. Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by IMC Smitty, Aug 2, 2012.

1. It's starting it's 5th node. When should I top?

Attached Files:

2. I wouldve done it at 3rd node but I'm a keen bean :p
    In other words go for gold :)

3. Ok I've always heard wait till at least 5 that's why I asked. How does it look though?

4. Pretty good, short and stocky just how i like ladies... Well the short part :p
    How old is it and what lights you using?
    :)

5. Btw 5th nOde is good rule, I just know my strain can handle being topped at 2nd node about a week into veg :)
    What are your plans on how many time you top it?

6. It's 1 month old. With that said how does it look for its age? It's about 8-10 inches tall IDE say. Well I'm going to top the 6th node and once those get to 5 or 6 I'll top again. Also opinion on topping and fim? Which is better

7. I honestly don't know if it's male or female yet though lol. Is there any way to tell? I've heard if its bushy it's more than likely female but idk. All I have on it right now is a 13w and 26w cfl's.

Attached Files:

8. You may as well FIM.Either it works or it doesnt.It'll still be topped.

Size looks fine.She looks good overall.

9. I reckon put lights closer if there's enough air flow

Size is good, are lights that far away because heat?
    Id probably top the 6th then the 2nd node on those two and so on, will be bushier :)

10. thats a beautiful plant.

11. When you pot it on, bury the stem further down . Other than that it looks OK

12. You can top it now and also u can fim all the other areas too to make this a bush monster, just don't do it all at once try doing a few every other day to let it recover, try to top or fim an hour or so before lights out so it has a dark period to recover :) happy growing

13. The sex will show when you go into 12/12 lighting for flowering. You will either see hairs (pistils) or nutsacks. Whether the plant is bushy or not has nothing to do with the sex of the plant.

14. Ok thanks for the comments everyone. I appreciate it. I just topped the 5th node. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes

Attached Files: