New grower - without the shite

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by smackit, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Has anybody got any advice on what the best seed is to grow in door's in the UK with out using hydreponics and all that shite, ie just in the spare heated bedroom that is well lit ? - pls reply as I am about to buy - either here but hopefully also to smackit69@yahoo.com

Thank's - Padraig, Liverpool UK

2. for the UK I would try the fish and chips with a dash of vinegar. If not go for Master Kush

3. Thanks mate,

For a friendfrom a state that has only one decent band - Alabama 3 (from Scotland/Ireland) - I wouldnt knock our scran

Regs - padraig Liverpool UK - smackit69@yahoo.com

4. Afgani #1, very robust.

5. why light the whole bedroom? just do a wardrobe grow, get more lumens from your lights to the plants = bigger buds.........Peace out.........Sid

6. Yeah, I would agree with sid...

Unless you plan on outfitting the room with quite a few nice lamps, and have the utilities to move a bunch of air....
    You should just stick to a closet or something.
    Of course, unless you plan on growing huuge crops, then the entire room would work just fine. :)

7. Is anybody who is replying from the UK ? also after 5 years working in Amsterdam before coming to UK I'm sure there must be some seeds that you can grow without all the (i want to be a scientist) know how - you know what I mean just propagating in the airing cupboard and transwering to a good compost ie from small to medium to large pots - i only want this for myself - Cheers

Padraig - Liverpool UK smackit69@yahoo.com

Grasscity Deals Near You