New grower with questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by inlandempiregrower909, Sep 18, 2017.

1. So I've decided that I'ma invest into growing indoor but my question to you guys is how many plants can I fit in a 32"x32"x63" tent I'm going to be using the full spectrum VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 600W LED grow light

2. Depends how big you want them to end up, 2 massive ones is always fun

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okay my next question do you think the one light will be good for that size tent or should I get another?

4. Should be without a problem man

5. Thanks bro I'll post see pictures of the plants as they go I got some seeds from Cali connection

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Best of luck to you man, remember anything you need help with is on here and people willing to help you!

7. That light only pulls 276 actual watts. 2 plants max.

8. If I wanna go led what would be a better brand light that's full spectrum? I'm looking for around a 600w

9. Well even the Viparspectra 1200w only pulls 524w out the wall. So are you saying you want a light that pulls 600w out the wall or?

Sent from my Cellular communication device using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I want a led light that's big enough to got 2 plants that get a big yield

11. I use a NextLight Mega - 650 actual watts and it measures 37" x 37" so it easily covers my 4 x 4 tent. It's not cheap.
    Nextlight Mega.JPG

12. My tent is really small TBH it's 32"x32"x63"

13. I'm sure the light you have will do the job. If you worried then get another one and run 2 of them

Sent from my Cellular communication device using Grasscity Forum mobile app