New grower with few questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dmnwlkr, Jan 24, 2017.

1. 1st grow, have 3 plants acting very different, and curious if something is wrong or is this normal. These plants sprouted about 7 weeks ago, week of december 13. They are in an organic soil and i give them a local bought "universal" fertilizer, but plan to switch to tiger bloom / big bloom soon. They are in a grow tent with a mars 300 light.

Plant 1 is scarwny, appears to have tricomes and to be budding! Plant 2 is mid size with alot of pistils coming in and seems normal to me. Plant 3 is bushy as fuck, has a few pistils coming in but seems to just want to keep producing leaves. My confusion leading to the question is why the huge variance? Or am i just clueless which is very possible! They are all essentially treated and grown the same in the same place with same water/nutes/lights etc.

These are northern lights feminized autos.

Plant 1- scrawny, tricomes, budding?

Plant 2 - Mid sized with good pistils no tricomes seems normal

Plant 3 - bushy as fuck, only a few pistils, appears to just be producing more and more leaves

Any thoughts or guidance would be helpful, keep in mind im very new to this so its very possible its all good or that i have royally screwed something up, either way just trying to learn from it.

Thanks in advance!

2. Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?

3. All the pictures are broken links I think it's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Can't see the pictures try uploading them again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Your plants look fine. If you were going to get paid for producing centerfold buds for high times magazine, then you should be worried. But as it is, you will be smoking bud in no time. Relax. Your plants are fine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All plant are different.
    Even if they are the exact same strains. Only time you will have same plants is when youre cloning from one plant

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks alot for responses, i guess seeing 1 that looks to me like its way ahead and so early in terms of the timeline i expected, and then one that looks like its gonna just keep growing leaves inside of leaves inside of leaves made me nervous.

Appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I think they look okay except for a few blemishes but I'm new to growing in a whole check out my first auto grow First auto grow