New Grower Trying to save sons life!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Savingson, Jan 3, 2017.

?

where can I get high CBD seeds?

1. Online

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Personal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Everyone. I live in Massachusetts and can now legally grow and treat my son. My son is 13 and has severe life threatening seizures and autism. Doctors at MGH are onboard with me on my journey to treat w CBD. I myself use this wonderful herb to treat my severe back pain from herniated discs and depression/anxiety. Ive NEVER attempted to grow. So here I am on my first grow attempt. Im in the market for some high CBD seeds. Preferably 20% CBD. Any Ideas? Im experimenting with some bag seed ive had for 3 years stashed away. I found them in a bag of good medical. I built a custom cabinet out of an old wardrobe dresser. 36X56x19. I gutted it. Sealed it up. Lined it w insulated mylar. I cut a vent hole on bottom R and exhaust fan on top L. I put 4 T5 10,000k lights and 4 23WCFL's. I added a humidifier and fan to keep my temp and humidity right. Im running around 77°-85°and 40-60%.. Im using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. Hopefully Im doing things right. Any ideas advice places to get High Cbd seeds is GREATLY APPRECIATED. Im doing this to cure my son not just to smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Emerald Triangle as just 3 new high CBD strains out ..plus just look up seed breeders or seed banks on the net ....most seed sellers now sell High CBD seeds ,i mention emerald triangle cuz they are a usa breeder and your in the states ,,,mac

• Like Like x 3
  3. cropkingseeds.com has 3 high cbd varietys, the AutoCheese would be a good starte for you at a 1/1 thc cbd ratio(can get as high as 10% plus each(cbd/thc) learn about the Rick simpson oil tech, using everclear or food grade alchohal u can make a food grade medical extraction thats taken orally and u can encapsulate if wanted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey I'm a medical grower living with a connective tissue disorder. UNITED STATES BASED MEDICAL CANNABIS SEEDS is a really reliable source for us based medical genetics, and ships quickly. they definitely offer some cbd strains with varying prices and medical attributes:
    DAISY MAY

raw tinctures and live resin concentrates may be some of your best treatment options. There's information in my grow journal about making and dosing tinctures, juicing fresh leaves, and how to make a fresh harvested live resin concentrate. A lot of people here recommend decarbing (heat treating) meds to increase psychoactivity, but in your case you definitely want raw/ live medicine processed with no heat. raw extracts preserve the full spectrum of trace cannabinoids and terpenes. this will give your meds the full range of that strain's medical benefits in the least psychoactive form possible. My grow journal has information about making and dosing with tinctures, making live resin, making and dosing infused edibles and meals, as well as growing and processing. feel free to comment or pm me if you have any questions, I'd be happy to share recipes and step by step instructions for any meds I make.

I grew with fox farms for my first seasons, and now I grow fully organic with amended native soil.
    good luck, and please let me know if you have any questions during your grow or about medical usage.

• Like Like x 3